Development of a package of the applied programs in the field of power savings.
The collective of scientists of the Izhevsk state technical university develops a package of applied programs for the decision of various problems by calculation and optimization of parameters of systems of a heat supply, water supply and power savings.
The package consists of following programs:
* GIS "It is information analytical system of a heat supply and power savings" 3.1 (IASHPS 3.1);
* the editor of schemes of network of a heat supply;
* the editor of schemes of system of a heat supply of buildings;
* calculation of heating losses of a building, designing of thermal protection of buildings;
* calculation of a standard cold and hot water consumption of buildings;
* calculation of tariffs for heating energy and water supply;
* heating and hydraulic calculation of system of a heat supply of buildings;
* hydraulic and heating calculation of network of a heat supply;
* optimization of parameters of network of a heat supply;
* calculation of temperature of premises in buildings on the basis of system of the equations of heating balance.
Computer programs were written with using the advanced mathematical approaches of calculation and optimization of parameters of various elements of network of a heat supply (Vologdin et al., 2001; Vologdin, 2007) taking into account operating standard documents were applied.
2. THE PROGRAM COMPLEX IASHPS 3.1
The Program complex IASHPS 3.1 is intended for carrying out of large-scale mathematical modeling and optimization of thermal and hydraulic controls of system of a heat supply with use of GIS-TECHNOLOGIES.
The information analytical system of a heat supply and power savings represents set of software for storage of the necessary information on elements of structure of systems of a heat supply, powerful toolkit of input and updating of the graphic and parametrical data, and also operative conducting hydraulic and thermal calculations of modes of operation and adjustment of heating networks. Thus, functioning IASHPS is based on the uniform information field which borders are, on the one hand, manufacturers, on the other hand, heating energy consumers.
The developed program complex has following possibilities:
* hydraulic calculation of network of a heat supply;
* processing of the graphic and digital information on a condition of objects of supervision and the account;
* a binding to elements of network of a heat supply corresponding attributive information;
* operative updating of the information;
* search of demanded object on an electronic card;
* possibility of escalating of a database and introduction in it of new elements;
* export of the initial information and the settlement data in Microsoft Excel;
* schedule construction hydraulic pressure head;
* working out of the block of generation of forms of account by results of calculations.
Experience on creation IASHPS shows that for effective operation of a program complex it is necessary for the developer and the user to carry out following stages of works:
1. Information Gathering on operating modes heat supply source, central heating station.
2. Gathering and specification of initial engineering specifications under characteristics of heating mains, schemes of their lining, designs of buildings and schemes of their heat supply.
3. Creation of a database of the digital information of various sites of network of a heat supply, characteristics of buildings and its premises.
4. Creation of a database of the standard, help information.
5. Working out of the functional block of mathematical models (Samarski, 1989; Gromov & Shubin, 1988; Merenkov, 1985; Uong, 1979):
* calculation of hydraulic and thermal balance of buildings, of network of a heat supply;
* parametric optimization network of a heat supply (diameters, ways of a lining and isolation of pipelines, an arrangement of pump stations).
8. User's guide working out.
The system consists of seven base subsystems.
The first subsystem--the scheme of transit pipeline.
The second subsystem--the scheme of municipal heat conductors with following characteristics: places of inserts and branching; geometrical parameters of linear sites of pipelines: length, difference of heights, diameter, a thickness of walls, steel mark, a parameter of multilayered isolation; heat-carrier parameters on an input and a building exit.
The third subsystem--the scheme of network of a heat supply in buildings with following characteristics: heat-carrier parameters; quantity of struts, quantity and type of heating devices on each strut; geometrical and thermophysical parameters of linear sites of pipelines: length, difference of heights, diameters, a thickness of walls, steel mark, isolation parameters.
The fourth subsystem--characteristics of premises: the name; a floor; the area building envelope; orientation on parts of the world; type of protecting surfaces; characteristics of protecting surfaces.
The fifth subsystem--a database of consumers of thermal energy: consumption on separate premises; consumption on separate buildings; consumption on all complex of buildings.
The sixth subsystem--the database of the help information consisting of following sections: user's inputs; armature, a thermal protection; building envelope; heating devices, ground.
The seventh subsystem--the functional block of mathematical models.
3. THE PROGRAM "CALCULATION OF TARIFFS FOR HEATING ENERGY AND WATER SUPPLY"
The Program "Calculation of tariffs for heating energy and water supply" is intended for definition of necessary expenses for manufacture of thermal energy for needs of systems of heating and hot water supply from heat supply source of various capacity working on any kinds of fuel. The given computer complex corresponding to requirements , is recommended to application for calculation and the analysis of structure of storage of the information necessary tariffs and has following possibilities:
* storage of the information necessary for calculation of tariffs;
* calculation of thermal loadings and thermal losses of the consumer;
* requirement calculation heat supply source in fuel, the electric power and water;
* calculation of expenses on water demineralization, auxiliary materials of a boiler-house;
* calculation of number of the personnel, fund of a payment of a boiler-house;
* calculation of expenses on amortization of the equipment of a boiler and of network of a heat supply, expenses for their maintenance and operation;
* calculation shop expenses;
* calculation of obligatory deductions, payments, taxes;
* calculation of necessary profit and the manufacture cost price;
* the generator of reports of the various information.
Heating energy development on boiler-house heating develops of thermal energy for own needs and thermal energy released in a network. Thermal energy which has been released in network of a heat supply, consists of useful thermal energy on heating, thermal energy of the boiler-house spent for needs and thermal energy losses in networks at transportation. The volume of useful thermal energy is defined on the basis of the contracts concluded with consumers.
4. THE PROGRAM "CALCULATION OF STANDARD WATER CONSUMPTION OF BUILDINGS"
The Program "Calculation of standard cold and hot water consumption of buildings" solves a problem of automation of process of calculation of water consumption of buildings of different function. In the program following calculations are realized:
* water consumption calculation by individual consumers, buildings as a whole, and also groups of buildings in average days and whole for a year;
* calculation of requirements for water in hour and days of the greatest water consumption;
* calculation of the maximum expense of water;
* calculation in requirement for water for fire-prevention needs;
* calculation of the average expense of water by one device for all building;
* calculation of cost of water consumption.
The technique of calculations corresponds to operating rules. Besides, the program contains a database on sanitary--to the technical devices corresponding to norms of consumption and gives possibility of generation of reports on water consumption of various groups of consumers for the various periods of time.
Within 1997-2008 the developed package of applied programs was applied to performance more than 30 projects and programs.
IASHPS 3.1 was used at carrying out of hydraulic and thermal calculation of network of a heat supply of Izhevsk.
Calculation of optimization of parameters of network of a heat supply of Izhevsk State Technical University has shown that almost on all sites pipelines with not optimum diameter are laid. If to lay a thermal network with optimum diameters in the underground way of a lining of pipelines its resulted expenses will be less expenses of an existing thermal network for 28 %.
Reduction of expenses is reached at the expense of reduction almost twice expenses for thermal losses, against insignificant increase of expenses for a construction and on an electricity. As a result of application of modern technologies of a thermal protection has shown that optimum diameters remained the same, as well as at use of "standard" isolation, and an optimum way of a lining of pipelines mainly elevated that has allowed reducing expenses for a heating main construction. In this case the economy already makes 54 %.
For definition of an actual situation on system of a heat supply of buildings of settlement complex power investigation in which result has been carried optimum parameters of a thermal network and heating systems of buildings have been defined, thermal loadings of subscribers are specified, and also recommendations about improvement of quality of system of a heat supply of settlement are developed.
Operation of a program complex and realization in practice of the offered actions only at the expense of elimination of a disbalance of system of a heat supply of micro district allows to save to 20 % of thermal energy.
The developed program complex can be used at carrying out of energy audit, design works. Introduction of a program complex allows raising energy efficiency of the enterprises of budgetary sphere, the industrial enterprises, systems of a heat supply of buildings and cities.
The plan of the further researches: modernization of a program complex, working out of new programs.
Gromov, N. & Shubin, E. (1988). Water thermal networks: the handbook on designing, Moscow: Energoatomizdat
Merenkov, A. (1985). The theory of hydraulic clains, Moscow: Science
Samarski, A. (1989). Numerical method, Moscow: Science
Uong, H. (1979). Basic formulas and data on heat exchange for engineers: the director, Moscow: Atomizdat
Vologdin, S; Rusjak, I. & Gorokhov, M. (2001). Application of an information technology for the decision of problems of a heat supply and power savings. Power efficiency: experience, problems, decisions, No 4, 2001, pp. 50-57
Vologdin, S. (2007). Working out of power saving up actions on objects of budgetary sphere and housing and communal services. Vestnik ISTU, No 2, 2007, pp. 115-119, ISSN 1813-7903
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Annals of DAAAM & Proceedings|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2008|
|Previous Article:||New prototype equipment with UV radiation for water purification processes.|
|Next Article:||Preliminary technical design methodology of manufacturing systems.|