Demand of Rice Bran Oil in the Food and Cosmetics Industry to Exhibit Strong Growth.
Rice bran oil is gaining popularity not only in food and nutritional supplements, but also as a specialty ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products. Various studies have shown that rice bran oil has beneficial properties for skin and hair. For instance, rice bran oil can be beneficial to treat itching of skin and used as an anti-dandruff agent in the production of cosmetics. Similarly, vitamin E present in it reduces the tissue oxidation of skin resulting in slow ageing of the skin and making it look more healthy and beautiful. Likewise, oryzanol present in it is very effective in absorbing ultraviolet light and has been incorporated in a number of sunscreen formulations. Some other uses of rice bran oil in the cosmetics industry include- nail polishes, lipsticks and hair conditioners.
IMARC's latest study "Rice Bran Oil Processing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue" provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a rice bran oil processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the rice bran oil industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the rice bran oil industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report ?
* What are the key success and risk factors in the rice bran oil industry?
* How has the rice bran oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
* What is the structure of the rice bran oil industry and who are the key players?
* What are the various unit operations involved in a rice bran oil plant?
* What is the total size of land required for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
* What are the machinery requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
* What are the raw material requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
* What are the utility requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
* What are the manpower requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
* What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
* What are the capital costs for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
* What are the operating costs for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
* What should be the pricing mechanism of rice bran oil?
* What will be the income and expenditures for a rice bran oil plant?
* What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/rice-bran-oil-processing-plant
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/634955
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Aug 29, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Tampa Eminent Domain Lawyer Announces Updates to His Firm's Website.|
|Next Article:||TechVista Systems - Breaking New Frontiers - Now in Australia.|