Deadlines set for NEPF and APEX newsletter competitions.
Designed to recognize "excellence in subscription newsletter journalism," the competition awards prizes in seven categories:
* Best Spot-News or Exclusive Single-News Story
* Best Investigative Reporting
* Best Interpretive or Analytical Reporting
* Best Instructional Reporting
* Best Financial-Advisory Newsletter
* Best Single-Topic Newsletter
* Best Looseleaf Publication.
Within each category, a first, second and third place winner may be chosen. The David Swit Journalism Prize of $500 will be awarded to each first place winner. In addition, the judges may award honorable mentions.
Entrants do not need to be members of the Newsletter & Electronic Publishers Association; however, they must be for-profit newsletters. Each entry must be accompanied by $75.
James Marshall, publisher of NL/NL, will chair the final judging panel.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Newsletter on Newsletters|
|Date:||Jan 15, 2001|
|Previous Article:||More than 210 dot-coms folded in 2000.|
|Next Article:||David Foster looks to 60 percent profit growth this year.|