Daybreak: Ho-Hum Homs.
* Even as Syrian President Bashar Assad turned back an Arab League delegation, his forces killed at least 20 in the city of Homs. So, just another day in Syria. [LAT]
* As the tents fold on Rothschild Boulevard, the leaders of the Israeli social justice movement wonder what's next. [LAT]
* It was reported that the Palestinians had formally begun their statehood campaign. Then the leadership denied they had, saying instead that a letter to the U.N. secretary-general was part of a different, grassroots campaign. Good to know they have their things together. [Haaretz]
* Rep. Joe Walsh, a Tea Party Republican, plans to introduce a bill that would pledge American support for MK Danny Danon's bill for Israel to annex Jewish settlements in the West Bank. [Politico]
* Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, met with captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit's father and then called on Hamas to release Shalit "unconditionally." [Haaretz]
* The French court convicted former Dior designer John Galliano, and then sentenced him to a suspended fine of several thousand dollars. [Ynet]