Daybreak: Fog of Flotilla.
* The conflicting testimony so far given to Israel's Turkel Commission has made it difficult to assess blame for the flotilla fiasco. [WP]
* Iran pledged to make up the funding shortfall caused by U.S. congresspersons' hold on $100 million in Lebanese military aid. Hey, it's your money. [LAT]
* The New York Times editorializes in favor of direct talks, specifically prodding Palestinian President Abbas. [NYT]
* The IDF chief-of-staff insisted to Turkel et al that the commandos who boarded the Mavi Marmara and killed nine aboard used "proportionate and correct" force. [Haaretz]
* The U.S. State Department modified its earlier Israeli travel warning after Israel complained of unfair treatment. [AP/Ynet]
* The IDF is reexamining its rules of engagement vis-a-vis the Lebanese Armed Forces in light of last week's skirmish; previously, the LAF had been seen as generally neutral. [JPost]