Data link connector.
Amphenol Industrial Products Group
(Sidney, NY) has announced a new data link connector that meets SAE J2839 and IEC 61076-2-101 specifications. Ideal for use in heavy equipment, rail mass transit, mining, and process control, the Max-M12 can withstand harsh environments and electrical noise. Features include:
* Cable retention forces of 444 N.
* Contact retention forces of 110 N.
* An operating temperature range from -55[degrees] to 125[degrees]C.
* An HDM 12 EX impact resistant metal or plastic shell.
* A resistance of >20 M[ohm].
* A temperature life of 1,000 hours at 125[degrees]C.
* A maximum drop of 50 mV.