Data Translation Announces High Accuracy USB Module for Sound and Vibration.
"The four simultaneous IEPE sensor inputs with the added bonus of a synchronous tachometer input on the DT9837 make it perfect for use in portable noise and vibration applications such as automotive test, acoustics, and sonar," states Fred Molinari, President and CEO.
This rugged small module is self powered via the USB connection to a PC or laptop, no external power supply is needed. This makes it ideal for portable measurement applications. BNC connections are provided for all I/O signals for secure and easy to use operation.
The DT9837 High Performance USB Module Offers the Following Features:
* Four simultaneous 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/Ds with support for IEPE inputs including 4mA current source and AC or DC sampling.
* Portable operation, no external power supply needed.
* Tachometer input support in the A/D data stream for synchronizing measurements.
* Sampling rate of over 52 kHz per input channel.
* Simultaneous operation of A/D and D/A subsystems for maximum performance.
* One 24-bit Delta-Sigma D/A converter for single value or ultra smooth waveform generation.
The DT9837 is supported by Measure Foundry[R], Data Translation's popular rapid application development and solution based software package which allows the user to create noise and vibration applications quickly and easily.
The DT9837 is supported by 3rd party application packages including Vibrant Technology's ME'scope application software for post-processing and analysis of acoustic and vibration test data.
Pricing and Availability
The DT9837 High Performance USB Module is priced at $1,495 US (OEM version also available) and is shipping in November.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 25, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Hess Reports Estimated Results for the Third Quarter of 2006.|
|Next Article:||ABMC Announces Expansion of Sales of Its Rapid Drug Screen(R) in Spain.|