Dairy allergy boy, 10, dies.
Habib Khan ate at home as usual but fell ill in the school playground a little later.
Staff alerted his father, Ali Khan, 46, and he arrived just as Habib was being lifted into an ambulance. The youngster died before getting to hospital.
Dad-of-eight Mr Khan said: "He was a much-loved little boy. We cared for him greatly."
Staff at the 750-pupil school in Small Heath, Birmingham, were told later yesterday.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Mirror (London, England)|
|Date:||Feb 26, 2004|
|Previous Article:||STATE OF OUR NATION'S HEALTH: HEART DEATHS 'TOO HIGH'.|
|Next Article:||MALE PILL 'IN 3 YEARS' AS 360 BEGIN TESTING.|