Printer Friendly

DUFF & PHELPS: HOUSING SECURITIES, INC. $140,745,358.60 MORTGAGE PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES, SERIES 1993-A1

 NEW YORK, May 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Duff & Phelps Credit Rating Co. has rated the publicly offered mortgage pass-through certificates issued by
Housing Securities, Inc. Each of the four classes of certificates are rated AAA'.
 Class Amount Rate (pct.) D&P Rating
 A1-A $49,009,544.51 7.50 AAA (Triple A)
 A1-B $28,903,064.71 7.50 AAA (Triple A)
 A1-C $10,053,239.90 7.50 AAA (Triple A)
 A1-D $52,779,509.48 7.50 AAA (Triple A)
 The certificates were issued pursuant to a Pooling Agreement dated May 25, 1993, among Housing Securities, Inc., as sponsor, Citibank, N.A. (Citibank), as REMIC servicer and seller, and State Street Bank and Trust Company, as trustee. The certificates represent ownership interests in a pool of certain Housing Securities, Inc. mortgage pass- through certificates, Series 1993-A, Class A-1 (the Underlying Certificates). The Underlying Certificates deposited into the trust, together with the other certificates of such series represent a 74 percent interest in a separate trust fund established by the sponsor, consisting primarily of a pool of fixed-rate first-lien residential mortgage loans originated by approximately 45 different institutions. All of the mortgage loans were purchased by Citibank and sold to Housing Securities, Inc. The mortgage loans are located in 44 different states, with 40 percent in California, 12 percent in New York, 6 percent in New Jersey and 6 percent in Pennsylvania. The Underlying Certificates were rated 'AAA' on March 31, 1993, reflecting the subordination of mezzanine and subordinate certificates totaling 7.75 percent of the underlying collateral balance.
 All classes pay interest at a fixed rate. Classes A1-A, A1-B and A1- C will receive 62.5 percent of the principal distribution on the underlying certificates sequentially by alphabetical designation and Class A1-D will receive the remaining 37.5 percent of the underlying principal distribution concurrently with the other classes.
 -0- 5/28/93
 /CONTACTS: Jennifer E. Schneider or Andrew B. Jones, 212-908-0207 or 212-908-0205, both of Duff & Phelps Rating Co./


CO: Housing Securities, Inc. ST: IN: FIN SU: RTG

TM -- NY054 -- 3520 05/28/93 16:34 EDT
COPYRIGHT 1993 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1993 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Date:May 28, 1993
Words:348
Previous Article:SYTJE'S PANNEKOEKEN HUIS FAMILY RESTAURANTS, INC. ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF ITS INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
Next Article:DUFF & PHELPS RATES BEAR STEARNS MORTGAGE SECURITIES, INC. $102,010,000 MORTGAGE PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES AGENCY SERIES 1993-5
Topics:


Related Articles
BEAR STEARNS MORTGAGE SECURITIES INC. $228,000,000 PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES, SERIES 1993-15 RATED BY DUFF & PHELPS
BEAR STEARNS MORTGAGE SECURITIES INC. $115,000,000 PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES, SERIES 1993-16 RATED BY DUFF & PHELPS
DUFF & PHELPS' RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE-BACKED SECURITIES GROUP HIRES NEW ANALYST
DUFF & PHELPS CREDIT RATING CO. ADDS FIRST BOSTON MORTGAGE SECURITIES CORPORATION CERTIFICATES TO RATING WATCH-DOWN
D&P: THE PRUDENTIAL HOME MTG. SECURITIES CO., INC. $104,605,271 MORTGAGE PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES SERIES 1995-4 15 YEAR FIXED RATE MORTGAGES
DCR UPGRADES SIX CLASSES OF BEAR STEARNS MORTGAGE SECURITIES INC. MORTGAGE PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES SERIES 1993-4
DCR Downgrades Three Public Classes of Subprime Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities
DCR Rates $1,072,702,289 GMAC Commercial Mortgage Securities, Inc. Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 1997-C2
DCR Rates Norwest Asset Securities Corporation $199,936,539.97 Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates Series 1998-21 15-Year, Fixed-Rate Mortgages
Sale of AMRESCO Business Units to Lend Lease Will Not Impact Ratings of Affected CMBS Transactions, Says DCR.

Terms of use | Copyright © 2016 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters