DOSA compatible quarter brick converter.
Murata (Mansfield, MA) has announced the UWQ 240 W quarter-brick DCDC converter designed for a wireless backhaul, smart grid, and a broad range of networking and other telecommunications applications. The converter has a number of protection features including overcurrent, overtemperature, input undervoltage, and output short circuit. Other features include:
* A fixed 1 2 VDC/20 A single output.
* A wide 3:1 input range of voltage from 18 to 60 VDC around a nominal 48 VDC.
* Automatic [V.sup.out] adjustment to make up for line and load losses.
* A trim function that allows +/-10% of [V.sup.out].
* A typical efficiency of 92%.