DAU Midwest Region partners with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Detroit.
DCMA Detroit works directly with defense suppliers to ensure that DoD, federal, and allied government supplies and services are delivered on time, at projected cost, and meet all performance requirements. DCMA directly contributes to the military readiness of the United States and its allies, and helps preserve the nation's freedom. DCMA-Detroit has several offices throughout the state of Michigan. Their mission is to provide customer-focused acquisition life cycle and combat support to ensure readiness worldwide, 24/7.
DAU Midwest Region, Kettering, Ohio, serves the 12 surrounding Midwest states and has Learning Organization Agreements within the academic community, as well as with a number of DoD acquisition organizations/federal agencies:
* Headquarters Air Mobility Command
* U.S. Transportation Command
* Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) St. Louis
* Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Boeing
* National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
* U.S. Army Program Manager, Future Combat Systems (Brigade Combat Team)
* Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA),
* U.S. Army Logistics Systems Support Office, Communications Electronics Command
* United States Department Of Treasury, FedSource
* Department of Energy (DoE)
* Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center.
For further information on DAU Midwest Region's learning organization agreements, contact Stephanie France (937) 781-1063, e-mail Stephanie.France@dau.mil.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Spotlight on DAU Learning Resources|
|Publication:||Defense AT & L|
|Date:||Nov 1, 2006|
|Previous Article:||DAU Continuous Learning Center modules added.|
|Next Article:||Courses equivalent to mandatory DoD acquisition courses.|