Cylinders with options.
The Bosch Rexroth CDTI and CDT4 Series of NFPA tie-rod hydraulic cylinders come with options for sealing systems including fluorocarbon, nitrile butadiene rubber, polytetrafluoroethylene and wear-resistant polyurethane seals. The CDT4 series operates at a nominal pressure rating up to 3,000 PSI. The CDT1 nominal rating is 1,500 PSI, depending on bore size.
Furthermore, the cylinders feature:
* A single removable extra-long bearing made of ductile iron.
* Reduced guide clearance for uniform load distribution, while a spiral groove in the rod bearing keeps it lubricated and compensates for pressure change.
* A case-hardened chrome-plated piston rod to extend seal life and lower susceptibility to damage.
* The elimination of seal extension and tube seal leakage by precise centering of the tube to the head end cap.
* A mechanically secured piston to the rod to avoid separation.
* High-tensile steel tie rods with rolled threads for added strength and corrosion resistance.
* An ISO 11926-1 SAE straight thread connection port and patented air bleed secured against unscrewing.
* A range of piston rod diameters from 1/2" to 5-1/2" on the CDT1 Series, and from 5/8" to 5-1/2" on the CDT4 Series.
* Bore diameters ranging from 1" to 8", with available stroke lengths of up to 120".