Printer Friendly

Cure for a sore point.


Dear Dr Cath, MY foreskin is getting tighter and tighter and I don't know what to do.

My brother had to have a circumcision at 25 and I'm worried I need to do the same. It's so bad it hurts when I have sex.

Dear reader, IT sounds like you have phimosis, a condition where the foreskin progressively gets tighter. Talk to your GP about a circumcision - it may sound drastic but at least you'll be able to enjoy pain-free sex..
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2009 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Sunday Mirror (London, England)
Date:Apr 5, 2009
Previous Article:Married ..with a gay lover; DAD-OF-TWO LEADS SECRET DOUBLE LIFE.
Next Article:Spotting Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome; ISSUE OF THE WEEK.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2019 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters