CrowdReviews.com Partnered with Madridge Conferences to Announce International Conference on Immunology and Immunotechnology.
Naples, FL, May 09, 2017 --(PR.com)-- International Conference Immunology and Immunotechnology is going to be held during November 1-3, 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.
Immunology-2017 features highly enlightening and interactive sessions to encourage the exchange of ideas across a wide range of disciplines in the field of immunology. Immunology-2017 mainly showcases comprehensive approaches in immunology study and research. The field of Immunology is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences.
Immunology-2017 invites the contributions related to immunology research. You can submit your work in these broad themes.
Conference mainly focuses on:
Clinical and cellular immunology
Tumour and cancer immunology
Autoimmunity and Therapathies
Infection & Inflammatory Disease
Molecular and Structural Immunology
Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology
Allergology and Immunology
All the abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or can be mailed at email@example.com
* Nadir Kadri, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
* Pawel Gajdanowicz, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland
* Joel Babdor, Stanford University School of Medicine, USA
* Kwan Chow, Washington University, USA
* Abdallah Badou, Cadi Ayyad University, Morocco
Immunology-2017 Organizing Committee:
* Carmen Fernandez , Stockholm University, Sweden
* Carl Borrebaeck, Lund University, Sweden
* SY Seong, Seoul National University College of Medicine, South Korea
* Shi, Guo-Ping, Brigham and Women's Hospital, USA
* Gideon Berke, Weizmann Institute of Science, Isreal
* Eyad Elkord, United Arab Emirates University, United ArabEmirates
* Noah Isakov, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Isreal
* Joel Pomerantz, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA
* NanShan Chang, Institute of Molecular Medicine, Taiwan
* Hisaya Akiba, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan
* Ricardo Luiz Dantas Machado, Evandro Chagas Institute, Brazil
Immunology-2017 is organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world's leading specialists involved in Immunology Research. They welcome Sponsorship and Exhibitions from the Companies and Organizations who wish to showcase their products at this exciting event.
Register for the conference and book your slots at: http://immunology.madridge.com/register.php
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/714790
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Article Type:||Conference news|
|Date:||May 9, 2017|
|Previous Article:||Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa's Dr. Gilbert Lee to Discuss Advanced Scarless Surgery Technology During Aesthetic Everything Beauty Expo in Phoenix.|
|Next Article:||Pydio Reaches Out to UK Channel Partners.|