Cristiano Ronaldo says he's 'too busy' for Paris Hilton.
Washington, June 23 (ANI): Just two weeks after sharing "mother of all make-outs" with Paris Hilton, Christiano Ronaldo has lost interest in the hotel heiress, and says that he is too busy for her.
The soccer star and the multimillionaire socialite spent a night together earlier this month, and vowed to keep their romance alive.
However, the 23-year-old footballer now claims that he doesn't have time for the 28-year-old blonde beauty.
"She was a really cool girl and we had a great time talking. I am a young man and Paris a young lady, and us talking in a club is just what normal people our age do," British tabloid The Sun quoted Cristiano as saying.
He added: "She lives thousands of miles away and is busy, and I am busy in Madrid so I am not sure if we will be able to see each other. I am just making the most of the short summer I get."
Paris and Cristiano spent hours snogging at MyHouse club in Los Angeles before driving to her sister Nicky Hilton's nearby home in West Hollywood for some after time. (ANI)
Copyright 2009 Asian News International (ANI) - All Rights Reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Asian News International|
|Date:||Jun 23, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Sharapova claims grunting title during Round One at Wimbledon from de Brito!|
|Next Article:||Cigarette addicted Obama signs tough tobacco regulations into law.|