Cosmetic kit has effervescent tablet and skin toner.
* US Patent No. US 9,687,430 B2; AmorePacific Corp., Seoul, has patented a cosmetic kit that contains bubbling tablet and a skin toner.
The tablet comprises sodium bicarbonate, crystalline citric acid and a water-soluble lubricant. The skin toner comprises an aliphatic compound having a hydroxyl group, emollient, surfactant and carbonated water.
Columbia University Patents Antimicrobial Compositions With Botanicals
* US Patent No. 9,687,429 B2; The Trustees of Columbia University, New York, have patented a hand soap, hand sanitizer or hand cream composition that achieves more than about 4 Log10 reduction from control bacterial counts within 30 seconds of contact. It is comprised of lemongrass oil, orange oil, grapefruit seed extract, citric acid, and a combination of octanediol and 1,3 propanediol. It also contains ingredients selected from the group consisting of cationic surfactants, nonionic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants, cellulose polymers, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, silicone polymers, silicone oil and combinations thereof; and an alcohol selected from the group consisting of ethanol, isopropanol, phenoxyethanol and combinations thereof.
Compositions Boost Fabric Softener Performance
* US Patent No. 9,688,945 B2; Ecolab USA Inc., St. Paul, MN, has patented a method of conditioning and softening fabrics that is comprised of washing the fabrics in a detergent with a pH range of about 7 to about 14; contacting the fabrics with a fabric softening composition comprised from a quaternary amidoamine softening agent; contacting the fabrics with a softening booster composition comprising a sucrose fatty acid ester; and drying the fabrics.
The fabric softening composition and softening booster composition are dosed separately.
Composition for Use with Device To Reduce Cellulite
* US Patent No. 9,687,441 B1; Ashley Diana Black International Holdings, LLC, Pearland, IX, has patented a composition that contains sunflower seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, rice bran extract, plankton extract, rosemary leaf extract, sunflower extract, tocopherol, isopropyl myristate, soybean seed oil, lavender oil, lavendin oil, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol and fragrance.
Dr. Reddy's Awarded Patent
* US Patent No. 9,682,040 B2; Dr. Reddy's Laboratorie, Hyderabad, India, has been awarded a US patent for a method of making a depot comprised of forming an oil-in-water emulsion including a phospholipid, an oil, at least one hydrophilic water-soluble pharmaceutically active agent selected from the group consisting of vancomycin, gentamicin, a pharmaceutically-acceptable salt thereof and a mixture thereof and water; converting the emulsion to a monophasic solution; lyophilizing the monophasic solution to obtain a dry paste; adding a viscosity modifying agent to the dry paste in an amount sufficient to obtain a viscosity modified solution; removing at least some of the viscosity modifying agent to obtain a depot, and sterilizing the depot.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Household & Personal Products Industry|
|Date:||Aug 1, 2017|
|Previous Article:||Givaudan Active Beauty opens Expertise Center.|
|Next Article:||Sabinsa wins Patent infringement suit.|