Corrigendum to "Topical Colchicine Gel versus Diclofenac Sodium Gel for the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses: A Randomized, Double-Blind Study".
In the article titled "Topical Colchicine Gel versus Diclofenac Sodium Gel for the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses: A Ran- domized, Double-Blind Study" , Dr. Fatemeh Mokhtari was missing from the authors' list. The corrected authors' list is shown above.
 G. Faghihi, A. Elahipoor, F. Iraji, S. Behfar, and B. Abtahi-Naeini, "Topical colchicine gel versus diclofenac sodium gel for the treatment of actinic keratoses: a randomized, double-blind study," Advances in Medicine, vol. 2016, Article ID 5918393, 6 pages, 2016.
Gita Faghihi, (1) Azam Elahipoor, (2) Fariba Iraji, (1) Shadi Behfar, (3) Bahareh Abtahi-Naeini, (4) and Fatemeh Mokhtari (5)
(1) Skin Diseases and Leishmaniasis Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
(2) Department of Dermatology, Qom University of Medical Sciences, Qom, Iran
(3) Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences, Rafsanjan, Iran
(4) Cancer Research Center, Semnan University of Medical Sciences, Semnan, Iran
(5) Dermatology Department, School of Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
Correspondence should be addressed to Azam Elahipoor; email@example.com
Received 12 July 2017; Accepted 21 August 2017; Published 28 December 2017
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Author:||Faghihi, Gita; Elahipoor, Azam; Iraji, Fariba; Behfar, Shadi; Abtahi-Naeini, Bahareh; Mokhtari, Fate|
|Publication:||Advances in Medicine|
|Article Type:||Correction notice|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2018|
|Previous Article:||Mortality in a Cohort of HIV-infected Children: A 12-Month Outcome of Antiretroviral Therapy in Makurdi, Nigeria.|
|Next Article:||Pyloric Gland Adenoma of Gallbladder: A Review of Diagnosis and Management.|