Corrigendum to "Nanoporous Ag-Au Bimetallic Triangular Nanoprisms Synthesized by Galvanic Replacement for Plasmonic Applications".
In the article titled "Nanoporous Ag-Au Bimetallic Triangular Nanoprisms Synthesized by Galvanic Replacement for Plasmonic Applications" , the affiliation of the fourth author was incorrect. The corrected authors' list and affiliations are shown above.
 H. Qian, S. Anwer, G. Bharath, S. Iqbal, and L. Chen, "Nanoporous Ag-Au bimetallic triangular nanoprisms synthesized by galvanic replacement for plasmonic applications," Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2018, Article ID 1263942, 7 pages, 2018.
Hongmei Qian [ID], (1) Shoaib Anwer, (2) G. Bharath, (3) Shahid Iqbal, (4) and Lijuan Chen (5)
(1) Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering, West Anhui University, Anhui 237012, China
(2) Department of Mechanical Engineering, Khalifa University of Science and Technology, Abu Dhabi 127788, UAE
(3) Department of Chemical Engineering, Khalifa University of Science and Technology, Abu Dhabi 127788, UAE
(4) School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
(5) College of Materials and Chemical Engineering, West Anhui University, Anhui 237012, China
Correspondence should be addressed to Hongmei Qian; email@example.com
Received 1 October 2018; Accepted 18 October 2018; Published 29 October 2018
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Author:||Qian, Hongmei; Anwer, Shoaib; Bharath, G.; Iqbal, Shahid; Chen, Lijuan|
|Publication:||Journal of Nanomaterials|
|Article Type:||Correction notice|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2018|
|Previous Article:||Hot Carriers in CVD-Grown Graphene Device with a Top h-BN Layer.|
|Next Article:||Fracture Resistance Enhancement in Hard Mo-B-C Coatings Tailored by Composition and Microstructure.|