* American Correctional Health Services Association, National Conference 2012, April 20-22, 2012, San Antonio. For more information, visit www.achsa.org.
* Correctional Accreditation Managers' Association, 2012 Conference, April 22-24, 2012, Austin, Texas. For more information, visit www.mycama.org.
* Iowa Corrections Association, Spring Conference, May 9-12, 2012, Dubuque, Iowa. For more information, visit www.iowaica.com.
* Association of Paroling Authori ties International, 28th Annual Training Conference, May 20-23, 2012, Orlando, Fla. For more information, visit www.apaintl.org/conference/2012APAIAnnualTrainingConference.html.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 16-20, 2012, Nashville, Tenn. For more information, visit www.sheriffs.org.
* National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, 39th Annual NABCJ Conference and Training Institute, July 15-19, 2012, New Orleans. For more information, visit www.nabci.org.
* Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association, 2012 MASCA Conference, June 17-20, 2012, Hershey, Pa. For more information, visit http://www.corrections.com/masca/index.html.
* American Correction Association, 142nd Congress of Correction, July 20-25, 2012, Denver. For more information, visit www.aca.org.
* Correctional Education Association, 67th CEA Annual Conference, July 29-Aug. 1, 2012, St. Paul, Minn. For more information, visit www.ceanational.org.
* Association of Correctional Food Service Affiliates, 2012 Annual International Conference, Aug. 19-23, 2012, New Orleans. For more information, visit www.acfsa.org.
* International Community Corrections Association, ICCA 20th Annual Research Conference on What Works, Sept. 7-13, 2012, Orlando, Fla. For more information, visit www.icaaweb.org.
* National Organization of Hispanics in Criminal Justice, NOHCJ Conference, Sept. 9-12, 2012, Austin, Texas. For more information, visit www.nohcj.org.
* California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association, 2012 CPPCA Annual Training Conference, Sept. 18-21, 2012, Oakland, Calif. For more information, visit www.cppca.org.
* Missouri Corrections Association, Fall MCA-MPPOA Conference, Sept. 19-21, 2012. For more information, visit http://www.wix.commcaboard/mca.
* Virginia Correctional Association, VCA Training Institute Conference, Sept. 26-28, 2012, Richmond, Va. For more information, visit www.vca-aca.org.
* Indiana Criminal Justice Association, Fall Conference, Oct. 3-5, 2012, Indianapolis. For more information, visit www.indianacorrectionalassociation.org.
* International Corrections and Prisons Association, 14th Annual Conference, Oct. 28-Nov. 2, 2012, Mexico City. For more information, visit www.icpa.ca.
Have Your Event Listed Here and on ACA's Website.
Submit calendar items for publication in Corrections Today and Corrections Compendium as well as on ACA's website, www.aca.org. Email event information to Jennifer Bechtel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include event title/theme, location, dates and contact information.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Previous Article:||Juvenile Offenders with Mental Health Disorders: Who Are They And What Do We Do With Them?, Second Edition.|
|Next Article:||The Psychology of Criminal Conduct, Fifth Edition.|