* American Probation and Parole Association, 2012 Winter Training Institute.Feb.26-29, 2012, San Diego. For more information, visit www.appa-net.org.
* National Correctional Industries Association, Enterprise 2012 National Training Conference, April 1-4, 2012, Sacramento, Calif. For more information, visit www.nationalcia.org.
* American Correctional Health Services Association, National Conference 2012, April 20-22, 2012, San Antonio. For more information, visit www.achsa.org.
* Correctional Accreditation Managers' Association, 2012 Conference, April 22-24, 2012, Austin, Texas. For more information, visit www.mycama. org.
* Iowa Corrections Association, Spring Conference, May 9-12, 2012, Dubuque, Iowa. For more information, visit www.iowaica.com.
* Association of Paroling Authorities International, 2012 APAI Annual Training Conference, May 20-23, 2012, Orlando, Fla. For more information, visit www.apaintl.org.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 16-20, 2012, Nashville, Tenn. For more information, visit www.sheriffs. org.
* National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, 39th Annual NABCJ Conference and Training Institute, July 15-19, 2012, New Orleans. For more information, visit www.nabcj.org.
* Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association, 2012 MASCA Conference, June 17-20, 2012, Hershey, Pa. For more information, visit http://www. corrections.com/masca/index.html.
* American Correction Association, 142nd Congress of Correction, July 20-25, 2012, Denver. For more information, visit www.aca.org.
* Correctional Education Association, 67th CEA Annual Conference, July 29-Aug. 1, 2012, St. Paul, Minn. For more information, visit www.ceanational. org.
* Association of Correction Food Service Affiliates, 2012 Annual International Conference, Aug. 19-23, 2012, New Orleans. For more information, visit www.acfsa.org.
* International Community Corrections Association, ICCA 20th Annual Research Conference on What Works, Sept. 7-13, 2012, Orlando, Fla. For more information, visit www.icaa web.org.
* National Organization of Hispanics in Criminal Justice, NOHCJ Conference, Sept. 9-12, 2012, Austin, Texas. For more information, visit www.nohcj.org.
* California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association, 2012 CPPCA Annual Training Conference, Sept. 18-21, 2012, Oakland, Calif. For more information, visit www.cppca.org.
* Missouri Corrections Association,
Fall MCA-MPPOA Conference, Sept. 19-21, 2012. For more information, visit http://www.wix.com/mcaboard/mca.
* Virginia Correctional Association, VCA Training Institute Conference, Sept.26-28, 2012, Richmond, Va. For more information, visit www.vca-aca.org.
* Indiana Criminal Justice Association, Fall Conference, Oct. 3-5, 2012, Indianapolis. For more information, visit www.indianacorrectionalassocia tion.org.
* International Corrections and Prisons Association, 14th Annual Conference, Oct. 28-Nov. 2, 2012, Mexico City. For more information, visit www.icpa.ca.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Conference news|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2012|
|Previous Article:||Corrections' triple crown winner.|
|Next Article:||Make ACA your employment source.|