* North American Association of Wardens and Superintendents, Spring Conference, April 16-19, 2011, Baton Rouge, La. For more information, contact Cathy Fontenot at (225) 655-2002.
* Correctional Accreditation Managers' Association, 2011 Training Conference May 1-3, 2011, Miami. For more information, visit www.mycama.org.
* American Jail Association, Spring Conference, May 15-19, 2011, Cincinnati. For more information, contact email@example.com.
* Association of Paroling Authorities International, 27th Annual Training Conference, Collaborations and Partnerships: The Keys to Success, May 15-18, 2011, San Antonio. For more information, visit http://www.apaintl.org/conference/atc11.html.
* Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association, Annual Conference, June 5-8, 2011, Albany, N.Y. For more information, visit www.masca.corrections.com, or call Joe Rinaldi at (914) 995-3508.
* National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center, Innovative Technologies for Corrections Conference, June 12-14, 2011, Indianapolis. For more information, visit http://www.justnet.org/Pages/ITCC_2011.aspx.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 18-22, 2011, St. Louis. For more information, visit www.sheriffs.org.
* American Probation and Parole Association, Annual Conference, July 24-27, 2011, Chicago. For more information, contact Kris Chappell at (859) 244-8204.
* Wisconsin Correctional Association, Fall Conference, Sept. 26-27, 2011, Middleton, Wis. For more information, visit http://wisca.corrections.com.
* Association of Programs for Female Offenders, 14th National Workshop on Adult and Juvenile Female Offenders. Oct. 15-19, 2011, Salt Lake City. For more information, visit www.apfonews.org and www.ajfo.org.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 22, 2010|
|Previous Article:||Capital punishment: an international update.|
|Next Article:||Personality features of female offenders in prison family relationships.|