Corium International, Inc. (CORI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 Update - New Report Available.
Corium International, Inc. (Corium) is a medical device company that designs, develops and produces therapeutic products. The company products include MicroCor PTH, Tamsulosin TDS and Corplex. Its MicroCor product is a biodegradable microstructure patch technology for active delivery of proteins, peptides and vaccine molecules that require active transport through the skin. The company's Corplex is a novel adhesive system and patch technology for delivery of small molecules. Its manufacturing platform comprises preclinical development through commercial product manufacture, extrusion capabilities and others. The company provides proprietary development programs and contract development and manufacturing services. It has its presence in Grand Rapids and Menlo Park. Corium is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the US.
Full Report Details at
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Corium International, Inc.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 19, 2016|
|Previous Article:||New Market Research Report: Psoriasis - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024.|
|Next Article:||New Market Research Report: Thailand Defence & Security Report 2016.|