Continuing education quiz.
To take the quiz, please go to www.icbmembers.org, login and click on "Continuing Education Quizzes (ABA Bank Marketing and Sales magazine)" located on the left-hand side of the page. Once you have completed the quiz, you will receive immediate notification of the results, which can be printed and saved for your records. Quiz credits are automatically uploaded to your record and will show under "My Continuing Education Credits" within 48 hours. If you have any questions, contact ICB's Continuing Education Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership from the Heart
By Tommy Spaulding
1. Heart-led leadership leads to greater results for all of the following reasons EXCEPT:
a. It emphasizes accomplishments.
b. It influences the world.
c. It encourages.
d. It inspires.
2. Acquiring heart-led leadership isn't about developing the specific traits in your life--such as authenticity, empathy, etc.--but rather, about:
a. The discipline to do things differently.
b. The experiences that created these traits.
c. The ability to innovate.
d. The flexibility to adapt.
3. Our goals and decisions are based on our:
What is the Value of a Bank's Brand?
By Amanda Karfakis
4. To evaluate a bank's brand presence, look at its:
b. Customer satisfaction ratings.
c. Overall marketing messaging and brand look across all channels.
d. Two-way communications between bank employees and their customers.
5. All of the following factors should be used to evaluate the ease of navigation of a website EXCEPT:
a. Accessibility of navigation options.
b. The channeling of viewers in a desired direction.
c. Logically titled navigation options.
d. Load time.
6. Having lots of newsworthy updates on your website shows all of the following EXCEPT:
a. The bank is antiquated.
b. You have lots of customers interacting with the brand.
c. You have customers who are so involved that they are demanding new content.
d. You have customers who trust the bank.
Dynamic and Frequently Updated
By Amy Delaney
7. All of the following were website redesign goals for Pacific Continental Bank, EXCEPT for:
a. Providing valuable online services.
b. Diverting customers from the branches.
c. Reflecting the bank's standard of excellence.
d. Adequately representing the bank's image.
8. The way to work with website designers and developers is as follows:
a. Start with the designer. Add the developer later.
b. Work with the developer first, then add the designer.
c. Work in tandem with both the design and developer.
d. Use a developer only.
Use Data to Slow Customer Attrition
By Luc Burgelman
9. Proactive attrition management offers:
a. A lower incentive cost.
b. Good short-term results.
c. An easy way to monitor customers.
d. A less complicated way to communicate with customers.
10. The major challenge to using data to slow attrition is:
a. Banks don't know how much data they have.
b. Customers balk at their data being used.
c. All data sources cannot be tied together by technology.
d. Traditionally, the data has been locked into departmental silos.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||ABA Bank Marketing|
|Date:||Oct 1, 2015|
|Previous Article:||ABA Bank marketing and sales wins two awards.|