Continuing education quiz.
A continuing-care mindset
1. Addiction Recovery Resources of New Orleans (ARRNO) applies this type of treatment model to the treatment of the chronic disease of addiction.
a. Disease management
b. Brief treatment
c. Sequential treatment
2. ARRNO's program originally was based on a treatment model established by Metro Atlanta Recovery Residences, involving this typical residential stay.
a. 28 days
b. 45 days
c. 90 days
3. ARRNO clients with stable housing and employment generally are referred to this level of care.
b. Sober living
c. Intensive outpatient
4. Intensive outpatient treatment at ARRNO usually involves the direct presence of the client's:
5. During the initial education phase of residential treatment at ARRNO, 12-Step attendance occurs:
a. As needed depending on individual circumstances.
c. Three or four times a week.
6. Psychotherapy group sessions that occur in the application phase of residential treatment borrow heavily from treatment approaches for this group.
a. Trauma survivors
b. Adult children of alcoholics
c. Multiple relapsers
7. At the upper extremes, continued participation in the application phase of residential treatment at ARRNO could last:
a. Three months.
b. Six months.
c. One year.
8. In a lengthier continuing-care track at ARRNO, participants encounter this uncommon facet of treatment.
a. An out-of-pocket expense for services
b. Monetary incentives to remain in treatment
c. Anti-addiction medication trials
9. In the case study involving the financial professional in treatment, this activity was found to be driving his multiple relapses.
c. Job burnout
10. In the case study involving the registered nurse in treatment, this harmful event ended up being used as a therapeutic opportunity.
a. Verbally abusing a patient
b. Taking another patient's medication
c. Drinking on the job
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Dec 1, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Gateway Rehabilitation Center: Liberty Station halfway house.|
|Next Article:||Global reach for Hazelden.|