The new 1200RS and 1200LRS series of inductors from Murata Power Solutions (Mansfield, MA) provide power line filtering in low to medium current applications such as switching power ply circuits. Features include:
* An integral ferrite shield.
* A through-hole, radial-leaded design.
* Dimensions of 10.5 (D) x 8.5 mm.
* Inductance values from 6.8 [micro]H to 22 mH (1200LRS) and 10[micro]H to 1mH (1200RS).
* DC current ratings up to 4.7 A IDC (1200LRS) and 4.6 A IDC (1200RS).
* Operating temperature ranges from -40[degrees] to 85[degrees]C.
* UL 94V-0 approved materials.
* Backward compatibility with Sn/Pb soldering systems.
* RoHS compliance.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||New Products: Electronic Components|
|Publication:||Product Design & Development|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Advanced 3D Control.|
|Next Article:||The inflatable car: XP's Mini Utility Vehicle prototype benefits from a perfect economical storm.|