Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2016 - New Report Available.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2016', provides an overview of the Cognitive Impairment pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cognitive Impairment, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cognitive Impairment and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Full Report Details at
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
* The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cognitive Impairment
* The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cognitive Impairment by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
* The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
* The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
* The report reviews key players involved Cognitive Impairment therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
* The report assesses Cognitive Impairment therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
* The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 10, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Venezuela Oil & Gas Report Q3 2016 - New Report Available.|
|Next Article:||Russia Khadyryakhinskoye South (Yuzhno-Khadyryakhinskoye) Project Panorama - New Market Report.|