Claz.org, Search All Classifieds. The New Search Engine for Classifieds is Out of Beta..
Claz.org is a classifieds database breaking out of beta testing after 10 months of development. As of September of 2011, Claz.org is officially live and functional. Claz.org bridges the gap between private buyers and ad publishers by bringing together classified advertisements from more than 200 classifieds sites, local media outlets, and online forums. Claz.org seeks to eliminate the need to search across multiple websites.
While in its beta version, Claz.org implemented and tested numberous updates to its engine, focusing on improving ease-of-use and efficiency:
- More than 200 classifieds websites, forums and message boards were added to Claz.org search database, totaling over 16 million classifieds
- Improved ad previews - with thumbnails and brief ad description
- Search filters - search by keyword, category, price and location, nationwide or within up to 250 miles radius
- Saved Searches and Email alerts - users are notified when new ads matching their criteria are posted
- Scam/Spam filtering - using automated malware / spam filtering engines and community moderation - shown up to 100% success rate for newly posted listings.
- Filters for duplicates - similar listings from multiple ad sources are filtered
In addition to optimized search/browse functionality, Claz.org utilizes its own ad posting service complete with an array of helpful features designed to uphold its constant mission for quality ad content:
- Ad content indicator provides tips and suggestions to make titles more appealing to buyers
- Category prompts provide suggested categories and subcategories to maximize ad visibility to prospective buyers
- Picture suggestions for ads without photos - using library of Creative Commons pictures. (Research shows that users are 90% more likely to click on ads with pictures)
- Syndication of ads to other classifieds sites (coming soon)
We live in a world overflowing with information. For someone sifting through the seemingly endless classified ads (many of which are spam and scams), there are just too many separate sources available. Claz.org eliminates the need to spend valuable time sorting through these ads by bringing an “all-in-one” approach and a uniform, easy to use interface together to make searching for ads an enjoyable and productive experience.
Contact via Email
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Sep 12, 2011|
|Previous Article:||Jersey Shore Star Jenni "JWOWW" Farley Hosting Long Island Launch Party at Aji53 on Sept 17th During Fashion Week.|
|Next Article:||Greensleeves' Energy Exchange[TM] to be Part of University of Findlay's Davis Street Addition.|