Cigars and Cigarillos in France, 2015: New research report available at Fast Market Research.
[USPRwire, Mon Apr 11 2016] The total tobacco products market in France declined in 2014, down 5.0% from 2013. Smaller-format Cigars and Cigarillos dominate unit volume sales, accounting for a vast majority of share in volume and value terms according to industry sources.
* Data for the first four months of 2015 shows volume only experienced a small decline on the same period of 2014, but sales in early 2014 had been affected by the impact of strikes at Seita Distribution in January 2014
* Per capita consumption of Cigars and Cigarillos is quite high in France, although it shows a downward trend since 2004. It is expected to decline further in 2015
* In 2013, import volume showed a sharp drop in unit. In 2014 import level continued to decline with unit imports declining by a further 3.7%
* In 2014 the average retail price of cigars and cigarillos in France increased by 3.6%, slightly faster than in the previous four years
Full Report Details at
"Cigars and Cigarillos in France", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French market.
What else does this report offer?
* Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
* Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles
* Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
* Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
* Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
* As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Dutch marker is key to ensuring maximum future sales
* The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
* Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sandinavian Tobacco Group Denmark A/S, Agio France, J Cortes France, Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco, Arnold Andre SARL, Verellen NV
Copyright [c] 2016 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Apr 11, 2016|
|Previous Article:||"Tissue and Hygiene in Spain" is now available at Fast Market Research.|
|Next Article:||Global Sports Protective Equipment Market 2016-2020 - New Report Available.|