Printer Friendly

Cigaratte may have started fatal blaze.

A MAN has died in a house blaze in Birmingham. The victim's body was found in the bedroom of the terraced house in Frances Road, Kings Norton, yesterday.

It is believed it had lain undiscovered overnight. The blaze - thought to have been caused by a cigarette end - was confined to the bedroom.

It had burned itself out by the time firefighters were alerted yesterday morning. The identity of the victim, believed to be in his 40s, has not yet been released.
COPYRIGHT 2006 Birmingham Post & Mail Ltd
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2006 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

 
Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Sunday Mercury (Birmingham, England)
Date:Jul 9, 2006
Words:81
Previous Article:More petrol price rises on the way.
Next Article:Shock over US murder arrest.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2018 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters