Printer Friendly

Choc raider ends up sick as a dog..

A GREEDY dog had to be rushed to the vet after scoffing seven Easter eggs.

Labradoodle Boseley sniffed out the chocolate hidden in owner Peter Hind's spare bedroom.

The retired dentist found him surrounded by foil and worked out he had eaten four full-size eggs and three Creme Eggs.

Knowing chocolate is toxic to dogs, Peter took Boseley, four, to the vet, who gave him medication to make him vomit.

Peter, 64, who lives near Grimsby, North Lincs, said: "He didn't look guilty.

"He has pinched chocolate before but he's never eaten anything on this scale and we knew we had to get him to the vets."

CAPTION(S):

FEELING RUFF Boseley

COPYRIGHT 2019 MGN LTD
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2019 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:The Mirror (London, England)
Date:Apr 20, 2019
Words:112
Previous Article:ink-edible; Jennifer's cracking tattoo...of a Creme Egg.
Next Article:Rosanna: I piled on the pounds using a fad diet; Model tells of regime inspired by Beyonce.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2022 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters |