Chatwoo Live Help for Multiple Websites.
Miami, FL, October 29, 2015 --(PR.com)-- Website need effective framework for the co-ordination of all communications with the visitors and customers to maintain favorable reputation and on which company is dependent. Chatwoo offers 'Multiple domain Live Help tool' for the owners of multiple domains and 'Mobile app'.
In a decade earlier Internet was dominating the development Communication Strategies and now it is Mobile. Chatwoo offers mobile app, using which Support Personnel of website can access Support room and communicate with the visitors.
Company has introduced new features, highlighted by software users.
Significant changes to the latest version include:
1. Acknowledgement for the message delivered is provided to the Support Agent.
2. Offline queries are sent to registered emails, and can be replied from message box.
3. Using single account, webmasters monitor and interact with online visitors of multiple domains they owe.
4. Customization feature of chat window is available for each website. Website Manager is provided to add the websites on which Live Help need to be provided.
5. Panel Dashboard provides the current activity of the visitors; webmaster can view the activity going on particular website.
6. Active Users section is provided with Website tab, which let the Support agent to know the details of the visitor.
7. Visit https://chatwoo.com/help/live-help/live-help-feature.jsp for all the features offered by Chatwoo.
ChatWoo expertise lies in branding, marketing strategy and planning. Chatwoo research relates to online visitor's behavior to improve marketing strategies. Chatwoo has been serving to some of the world's most successful websites, including Ananova.com, Pinkcity.com, LinuxHost.net and SiteGeek.com.
ChatWoo based on the principles of Public Relations is online engagement tool. It enhances the business growth by increasing the visitor's interactions. It's a powerful chat engine runs on every browser. Webmasters can build better relationship with visitors or customers, using this tool. Interactions with customers lead to Long-Term Loyalty Relationships.
Contact via Email
SP2, Shastri Market, 20Dukan, Jaipur
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/644123
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Oct 29, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Who Started This Battle to Stop Shopping on Thanksgiving?.|
|Next Article:||BSC '60s Symposium Available via Pay-Per-View.|