Charting our course: setting sail for the future.
This year's conference promises nephrology professionals... nurses, technologists, administrators, researchers, pharmacists and more... many opportunities to learn, share, network, discuss, and socialize together.
Experience all that CANNT 2017 has to offer:
* Share in the plenary addresses: Be inspired towards peak performance, re-affirm your call to your profession, and incorporate leading edge science into your everyday work!
* Choose from concurrent sessions and workshops suited to all interests... with topics ranging from mental health, innovations in practice, technology, research, and much, much more.
* Learn from poster presentations with contributing authors from across Canada!
* Engage with our corporate partners as they showcase their latest products and services. Come prepared with questions and issues--our exhibitors want to hear from you!
* Immerse yourself in this year's conference theme, recognizing the untapped capabilities of both your patients and yourselves.
* Explore innovative strategies for "CHARTING OUR COURSE--Setting Sail for the Future"!
Hosted at the Halifax World and Trade Convention Centre, this conference will re-energize, motivate, and engage you!
Register today! CANNT 2017 information is available at www.cannt.ca
We are excited to welcome Canadian nephrology professionals to Halifax, NS!
Come and join CHARTING OUR COURSE--Setting Sail for the Future!
Some of the key strategic goals of CANNT are to disseminate educational materials to CANNT members, profile scientific research, and provide opportunities for nephrology colleagues to network.
CANNT's national conference, CANNT 2017, provides an excellent venue for accomplishing these goals. However, only a portion of CANNT members are able to attend the national conference annually. Cognizant of this, CANNT is pleased to be printing the abstracts to be presented in both oral and poster format at this year's annual conference in this issue of the CANNT Journal.
The following abstracts celebrate the diversity of nephrology topics being investigated and discussed across Canada. It is our hope that CANNT members interested in pursuing a profiled topic will contact our national office at 519-652-6767 or 1-877-720-2819 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information regarding how to contact the author about the work.
We hope you will carefully review these abstracts!
Jovina Bachynski Editor, CANNT Journal October 19-21 * Halifax NS
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Conference news|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2017|
|Previous Article:||Le mot de la presidente.|
|Next Article:||What is successful cannulation of the arteriovenous fistula? Reaching consensus with patient and healthcare provider perspectives.|