Charter Realty and Development.
* The Educational Playcare Center is an educational daycare where children learn through experience. It will occupy 16,000 s/f.
* Friendly Fire, a game shop, and hobby center that sells both video, and board games, now occupies a 1,200 s/f space in Storrs.
* Bruegger's Bagels and Jamba Juice will occupy a 2,041s/f space. This deal was co-brokered with the Proto Group.
* One Tribe, a clothing and jewelry store is moving into a 850 s/f space.
* Think it, Drink it, a nutritional supplement company will occupy a 873 s/f space in the center.
* Storrs Liquor, a liquor store, will also occupy a 1,445 s/f space in the center.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Oct 16, 2013|
|Previous Article:||Larken Associates has signed five new leases at the Hillsborough Business Center, bringing occupancy in the 525,000 s/f facility to more than 90...|
|Next Article:||New look for Parsippany office building.|