Printer Friendly

Center Established at Consular Administration for Issuing "Arrival/Departure" Documents.

Damascus, SANA -- Foreign and Expatriates Minister in cooperation with the Interior Ministry established at the Administration of Consular Affairs a center to issue documents to report movement of arrival and departure needed by citizens living abroad.

The Foreign Ministry said on its Facebook page that citizens wanting to get an "arrival/departure report" document can submit their applications to the Syrian mission in the country of expatriation and pay a consular fee of USD 50 or its equivalent in the currency of the country where the mission is, and the application will be sent to the Consular Affairs Administration by mail.

The Administration, in turn, will issue the document and send a ratified copy of it by mail to the concerned mission to be used when issuing a "residence" document, the Ministry added.

H. Said

International Copyright [c] 2006-2019, SANA Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( ).

COPYRIGHT 2019 SyndiGate Media Inc.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2019 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA)
Date:Feb 24, 2019
Previous Article:Al-Noufara Fountain...An archeological landmark dating back to 1000 years ago.
Next Article:Cabinet approves a number of decisions to support local development.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2021 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters