Caterpillar wheel loaders. (Products).
* More fuel-efficient engine, new free wheel stator torque converter lower fuel cost per ton
* Integrated BrakingSystem reduces axle temperatures and improves transmission neutralizer smoothness
* Powered by the Cat[R] 3406E engine with electronic unit injection that meets EPA Tier 2 emission standards
* Command Control Steering system allows one-hand operation of steering and transmission controls
* Weighs about 66,576 pounds and handles buckets ranging from five to 7.5 cubic yards
* High-lift arrangement available
* Optional Aggregate Autodig for efficient bucket loading for certain materials
* Designed to excel in truck or hopper loading
* Improved sightlines from operator station
Visit www.cat.com or call your local Caterpillar dealer for more information.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2002|
|Next Article:||Rice Lake programmable indicator/controller. (Products).|