Capita Conferences Announce Their Tackling Tenancy Fraud Conference.
Central London, United Kingdom, January 21, 2015 --(PR.com)-- Local authorities now have enhanced powers of investigation and can compel certain private sector organisations to provide them with key information. The 4th Tackling Tenancy Fraud Conference will provide crucial advice on how to utilise these new powers, bringing together leading experts and practitioners to help enhance your ability to detect, prevent and recover losses from tenancy fraud.
As benefit fraud investigation transfers to the Single Fraud Investigation Service (SFIS), Local Authorities and Housing Associations have been asked by Government to refocus their efforts on non-benefit fraud. Tenancy fraud is now recognised as the second largest area of annual fraud loss in English local government valued at [pounds sterling]845 million* and will continue to be an important focus locally.
With new forms of the tenancy fraud emerging, including right to buy fraud, right to acquire and non-occupation of temporary accommodation fraud, this key conference provides practical techniques and tools, ultimately ensuring the successful development of your social housing policy to free up you housing stock and optimise revenue streams.
* Chair: Andrea Baker, Director of Housing, Poplar Harca
* Keynote: Debbie Gibbons, Chair, The Local Authority Investigation Officers Group
* Andrew Rose, Lead Policy Officer Strategic Liaison, Information Commissioner's Office
* Andrew Hyatt, Tri-Borough Head of Fraud, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
* Kevin Topping, Head of Housing Contracts, Stroud District Council and Former Chair, Gloucestershire Tenancy Fraud Forum
* Suzanne Frier, Director of Finance, Stockport Homes Featured as a best practice case study in the Chartered Institute of Housing's New Approaches to Tackling Tenancy Fraud Report 2014
* Sara Nott, Housing Manager for Strategy, Landlord Services, Cornwall Housing
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Andy Wills - firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7960 7751
020 7960 7751
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/601657
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Article Type:||Conference news|
|Date:||Jan 21, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Natural Food Colors Market Trends and Forecasts to 2020.|
|Next Article:||Object Solutions Opens Branch in the Netherlands.|