Can it ever be too cold outside to snow?
* Can it ever be too cold to snow? You may have heard someone say, "It's too cold to snow today," but actually it can never be too cold to snow. Snow clouds form high in the air, where the temperatures are colder than it almost ever gets here in the United States. Two-inch snowstorms have fallen when the ground temperature was colder than 20 degrees below zero. But there is a grain of truth to the idea that very cold weather and snow don't go together. When the air is very cold, it's usually very dry as well. So it can be too cold to snow heavily, but never too cold to snow.
* A little girl was showing some of her friends through her home. "This is my brother's room. And this is my room. And this," she said, opening the bathroom door and pointing to the scale, "is where my mother measures her feet and then cries."
* "Now that you've won the sweepstakes," the news reporter asked the farmer, "what are you going to do with all the money?" "Well," the farmer responded, "I reckon I'll just keep on a farmin' till it's all gone."
* "You should have education enough so that you won't have to look up to people, and then more education so that you will be wise enough not to look down on people." ~ M.L. Boren.
* If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.
* Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
* So many people love you. Don't focus on the people who don't.
* Too many people undervalue what they are and overvalue what they are not.
* We are what we believe we are.
* Some days my kids can do no wrong. Other days I understand why some animals eat their young.
* My level of maturity changes depending on who I'm with.
* You know that little voice inside your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, I don't have that.
* Today we will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie.
* We rise by lifting others.
* This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass!!
* Patience: What you have when there are too many witnesses.
* Perhaps nobody becomes more competent in hitting a moving target than a mother spoon-feeding a baby.
* Country editor got a note from a prison inmate: I love your paper. It's the best I've read in 3 years, 4 months, 7 days.
* God bless till next week.