Call for entries.
There are seven categories of awards:
1. Best Spot-News or Exclusive Single-News Story
2. Best Investigative Reporting
3. Best Interpretive or Analytical Reporting
4. Best Instructional Reporting
5. Best Financial-Advisory Newsletter
6. Best Single-Topic Newsletter
7. Best Looseleaf Publication.
Within each category, a First, Second, and Third Place winner may be chosen, in addition to possible Honorable Mentions. The David Swit Journalism Prize of $500 will be awarded to each First Place winner.
Deadline is April 1, 2004. Entry fee is $85. Entrants must be members of NEPA.
For more information and entry form, contact NEPF.
1501 Wilson Blvd., #509, Arlington, VA 22209 703-527-2333, fax 703-841-0629, www.newsletters.org.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Who, What, When & Where|
|Publication:||The Newsletter on Newsletters|
|Date:||Jan 31, 2004|
|Previous Article:||What to test (and what not to test) in 2004.|
|You don't want me as your judge, unless ....|
|New web based service to modernise exam system. (Internet Focus).|
|Melissa Data announces Express Entry for call centers.|