Calendar of events.
* PIMA International Leadership Conference, May 21-24, Orlando, Florida. For information, go to www.pimaonline.org.
* TAPPI Ohio Local Section Green Belt Workshop, May 22-24, Hamilton, Ohio. To register, go to www.setappi.org
* The Printing System: Inks--TAPPI Virtual Seminar, May 31.
* Brown Stock Screening--Theory and Practice, June 1, Courtyard Houston Intercontinental Airport, Houston, Texas.
* Carlton W. Dence Memorial Symposium, June 1, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
* Kraft Pulping Liquor Cycle Fundamentals, June 2, Courtyard Houston International Airport, Houston Texas.
* Improving Pressing and Drying Operations, June 5-8, Radisson Riverwalk Hotel, Covington, Kentucky.
* Tissue Runnability Course, June 5-8, Radisson River-walk Hotel, Covington, Kentucky.
* Cost Saving Strategies in Papermaking Chemistry Course, June 5-8, Radisson Riverwalk Hotel, Covington, Kentucky.
* Gulf Coast TAPPI and Southeastern TAPPI Green-Belt Workshop, June 6-8, Seascape Resort, Destin, Florida. To register, go to www.setappi.org
* Digital Printing Symposium, June 6-8, RIT, Rochester, New York.
* Lean Manufacturing: Machine Calibration and Tooling Course, June 6-8, Radisson Riverwalk Hotel, Covington, KY.
* TAPPI Boot Camp and RFID Symposium, June 6-8, Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, Georgia.
* Innovations in Barrier Packaging, June 7-8, Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, Georgia.
* Pan Pacific Conference-2006 KTAPPI/TAPPI, June 8-10, COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, Seoul, South Korea.
* PPSA 63rd Annual Safety and Health Conference, June 11-14, Caribe Royale, Orlando, Florida. For information, go to www.ppsa.org.
* Hands on Workshop for Pulp and Paper Basics TAPPI/NCSU, June 19-23, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Solutions - for People, Processes and Paper|
|Date:||May 1, 2006|
|Next Article:||How will biofuels affect the European wood market?|