CRE & CSQS Leadership Summit 2011 on June 8th & 9th, Hong Kong.
At this CRE Leadership Summit, distinguished speakers from government, academia and market leaders in Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific Region will inspire you with the innovative ideas and CRM wisdom on the following subject matters:
- How do you retain and grow your valuable customers during economic recovery?
- How do you maintain your competitiveness facing the globalization and market turbulence?
- How do you achieve leadership in different areas to sustain your business growth?
- How do you create sustainable business success with service innovation and CRM?
- How to reduce business costs with self services and environmental strategies?
The Customer Relationship Excellence and Customer Service Quality Standard Leadership Summit 2011 is an invaluable opportunity for you to achieve these business goals!
- Best Practices in CSR and Environmental Protection Leadership
- Building a Sustainable Loyalty Program to Improve Business Performance
- Best of Breed of Outsourcing Management Case Studies to Create Greater Value Chain in the New Global Economy
- Social Media CRM and Digital Marketing in the New Era
- Building Lifetime Customers in a Demanding and Challenging Competitive Environment
- Enhance Communication & build brand value with customer loyalty - Corporate Customer Management in Internet Era
- Realizing the great potential financial IT Resources in Greater China
- Strategic Customer Relationship Excellence
Keynote Speakers at CEO Luncheon Forum and Leadership Summit:
- Mr. Tom Mehrmann Chief Executive, Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Mr. Basker Rangachari, Chief Marketing Officer, Consumer Banking, Standard Chartered Bank, Hong Kong
- Mr. Jerry E. Durant, Chairman Emeritus, The International Institute for Outsource Management
- Mr.Charles Mok, Chairman, Internet Society Hong Kong
- Mr. Brett Whitford, Executive Director, Customer Service Institute of Australia
- Mr. Jason Chu, Chairman, Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium
- Ms. LEE Yuen Ming, Meg General Manager, SINAHong Kong Ltd
- Mr. Zhao Xi, Founder, CCMWorld Group
- Ms. Liao Dai Li
- Mr. Gregory Au Yeung, Chief Information Officer, Partner, VantAsia
For more information, please visit:
Alan Poon / Stella Lau
Copyright 2011 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Apr 19, 2011|
|Previous Article:||SMG to Substantially Acquire Global Resources Trader Trenaco.|
|Next Article:||China Everbright Bank (CEB) has Credit Rating Affirmed and is Poised to Realize Growth Potential.|