CKR Interactive Wins National Website Competition.
The contest challenged designers and developers to create an innovative website design that would be implemented as the association moves its current site to a content management system. More specifically, CKR Interactive's winning design meets the following objectives:
* Engage visitors immediately and make it easy for existing members to find information
* Drive membership through increased visibility of prospective member content
* Help members and visitors connect with NAHCR via social media channels
* Provide prominent space for fresh content and continual updates
* Integrate video testimonials
* Clarify the association's brand and key messaging
“NAHCR provides tremendous value to its members through a broad range of resources and training programs. We wanted the design to increase the visibility of those resources and to emphasize the benefits of membership through testimonials and easy-to-find details about member categories,” notes Interactive Services Director Brandon Spencer.
The association unveiled CKR Interactive's winning design during its national conference, Image 2011 - Embracing the Health Care Evolution, which was held July 12-15, in Raleigh, North Carolina. NAHCR plans to launch the new site in September 2011.
CKR Interactive, Inc.
Kendra Van Nostran
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Jul 20, 2011|
|Previous Article:||GilAir Plus Personal Air Sampling Pump Now Available from Sensidyne.|
|Next Article:||Twitter, a Potential Online Marketing Tool, is Offered by BullsEye Marketing.|