CHRISTMAS CRACKERS FESTIVE QUIZ.
2. What drink did Zaphod Beeblebrox invent in The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy?
3. In which series did the spaceship liberator appear?
4. Which actress provided the voice for E.T. in the Steven Spielbergh film of the same name?
5. Which character from British sci-fi comedy Red Dwarf first love was a Sinclair ZX81?
6. Who was the Tracy family's manservant in the Gerry Anderson puppet show Thunderbirds?
7. Troy Tempest, the pilot of Stingray worked for an organisation called WASP. What does the acronym stand for?
8. What was the name of the device in Joe 90 that recorded brain patterns?
9. Which of Doctor Who's companions wore a Blue Peter badge?
10. How was doctor Peter Brady described in the title of a series from the 1950's?
1. The Cybermen. 2. The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. 3. Blake's Seven. 4. Debra Winger. 5. Holly. 6. Kyrano. 7. World Aquanaut Security Patrol. 8. Big Rat. 9. Ace. 10. The Invisible Man.
DREW BARRYMORE IN ET; CYBERMAN