CDBG grants awarded.
The grants include:
* $500,000 to CATCH Neighborhood Housing towards site work for file construction of 41 affordable and physically accessible units of senior housing in Concord.
* $500,000 to Southwestern Community Services to rehabilitate a building in Keene's Railroad Yard into a Head Start center.
* $190,000 to Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center to convert a town-owned building into an adult day-care center in Greenfield.
* $200,000 to the Lancaster Play and Learn to construct a child-care facility to replace the current center.
* $400,000 to the Littleton Area Learning Center to rehabilitate an existing building into an early learning center that will house the Tri-County CAP Head Start program and Kinder Center childcare center.
* $500,000 to Rockingham Economic Development Corp. to provide a loan to a start-up business, Asphalt Recovery Technologies to finance new equipment and machinery.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION; Community Development Advisory Board|
|Publication:||New Hampshire Business Review|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||May 25, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Softwood surplus dampens prices.|
|Next Article:||Tetra Tech honored for engineering excellence.|