Bumpy, lumpy worms.
WHAT YOU NEED (Serves 1 or 2):
* 9 ounces (half a jar) smooth peanut butter
* 3 tablespoons honey
* Nonfat dry milk
* Raisins, nuts, rolled oats, or sunflower seeds
WHAT YOU DO:
1. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter and honey.
2. Add enough dry milk to make a doughy texture.
3. Roll the dough into a long "worm." Cut into smaller worms.
4. Roll the worms in nuts, rolled oats, sunflower seeds, or all three. Add raisins for dirt lumps.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Down to earth.|
|Next Article:||Ask Doctor Cory.|
|The day the Quicks stopped doing chores.|
|Roald Dahl's Revolting Recipes.|
|Bumpy, lumpy worms.|
|Kids Are Cookin'.|
|Dirt and Worms will get gobbled up.|
|The basics of fishing: it's one good way to use your worms!|
|Are snoozers losers?|