Braude has built its reputation by supplying heating and cooling systems and equipment for highly corrosive solution, mainly using fluoropolymers such as Teflon R and PVDF.
The company is known by many people in the electroplating and metal industries who have used its equipment both in the UK as well as in numerous overseas countries.
In recent years Braude has extended its range using the expertise learnt over the years so that now it is able to supply any heating requirement found in the plant from frost protection of storage tanks using immersion heaters, trace heating of pipework into the shop and heaters for all the process tanks from the water rinses through to the plating areas and corrosive processes using further down the treatment line.
The company says it is the only metals industry specialist manufacturer for heating and cooling products based in the UK.
Some of the reasons to choose Braude for all of your heating requirements include:
* It is the UK's leading Thermal Process Equipment Specialists
* It supplies all of your pProcess heating requirements
* It has 58 years' experience in our field
* Its products serve all industries including Galvanising, Aerospace, Metal Finishing and Chemical Industries
* Its product range includes electric immersion heaters, controllers and control systems
* It is located and manufactures in the UK
* The technical department will design and shape your customised element depending on the physical space available as well as the fluid that is to be heated.
* Special voltage, power output, dimensions and shapes can be manufactured in a short time on request.
If you have any questions about our range please contact the sales team on 01252 876123 and we will be happy to help you find the right product for your application.