Boston Bound! Join ACPE in Boston for our Spring Institute and 30th Annual Meeting.
Register now to take part in this truly memorable educational experience.
Among the highlights:
ACPE's new Advanced Management Series--Educational programs for experienced physician executives.
* ACPE's Vanguard Program allows you to design a personalized educational experience around the topics most relevant to you, in a format that best suits your individual learning style.
* The Leadership Academy is designed for those physician executives who aspire to be chief executive officers. Develop a career advancement action plan!
* Leading Beyond the Bottom Line provides a new framework for building profitability, performance and productivity.
* Building the Extraordinary Health Care Organization illustrates how reducing medical error is not enough. Combine reliable medical systems with innovative concepts that build confidence, trust and loyalty
* Advanced Applications in Quality Management is for those who already understand the basics of quality improvement and are seeking top-drawer solutions to real-life problems. You'll leave the course with a battle plan to resolve quality questions at your own health care organization.
Two New Courses: Medical Ventures: From Ideal to Marketplace & Creativity and Medical Management
Responding to the demand from members to offer an educational program on entrepreneurship, New Medical Ventures: From Ideal to Marketplace will debut on Sunday, May 22. This seminar invites participants to bring their ideas--whether in the concept phase or nearly developed--and test their strengths and vulnerabilities against real market forces.
Are you still trying to solve your managerial problems with the same set of solutions? The new Creativity and Medical Management workshop will be led by Charles "Chic" Thompson, chairman of The Creativity Institute and author of the top-selling book, What A Great Idea: The Key Steps Creative People Take. You'll learn, you'll laugh, and you'll come away with some fresh approaches to overcome familiar obstacles in new and creative ways. The workshop will be May 24-25
For a complete listing of all 13 courses offered at Spring Institute, visit www.acpe.org/spring or call 800-562-8088.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Say what?|
|Next Article:||W. Michael Alberts.|