Boiler man's gaffe killed heiress, 24; COURT.
Heiress Zoe Anderson, 24, was overcome by carbon monoxide 30 minutes after switching on a new boiler at the home of her father Chris Anderson, 55.
The next day her body was found in the shower room by her boyfriend Alistair Uhlig, 36.
Andrew Hartley, 36, who denied manslaughter, did a "rushed, botched job" in Bath, Somerset, said prosecutor James Townsend. Hartley, of Radstock, admitted failing to fit screws on the flue.
The fitter was bailed to reappear at Bristol crown court for sentencing next month.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Mirror (London, England)|
|Date:||Mar 3, 2012|
|Previous Article:||Brave mum's reward for mugger grab; ATTACK.|
|Next Article:||Desperate Housewives show boss humiliated me with slap; STAR WANTS pounds 3.8M DAMAGES.|