Bobst North America Inc.
146 Harrison Avenue
Roseland NJ 07068-1294, USA
Tel.: +1 973 226 8000
Fax: +1 973 226 8625
Todd Blumsack--Vice President--Business Unit Web-fed E-mail: Todd.Blumsack@bobst.com
Born as GIDUE and now consolidated under the BOBST brand and operating as Bobst Firenze, Nuova GIDUE, has joined BOBST rich heritage, bringing its know-how and experience in providing exclusive technology of inline narrow- and mid-web printing presses for the labels and the packaging industries.
Converters will benefit from the consolidation of an unbeatable synergy in technology and innovation and from the multi- disciplinary know-how derived within the group--from R&D to project engineering to customer services--to develop leading-edge solutions that create maximum value and profitability for the user.
BOBST has production facilities on three continents, as well as a sales and services network with facilities in more than fifty individual countries. This worldwide coverage is one of the key factors behind BOBST's position of leadership in its industry. By delivering support close to its customers, in their language and with respect to their customs, BOBST helps customers achieve higher quality, improved productivity and reduced operating costs.
BOBST FIRENZE DIGITAL AUTOMATION PROGRAM: NEW CONCEPTS FOR THE LABELS & PACKAGING INDUSTRY
The Digital Automation Project--that includes both Digital Flexo[TM] and Excellence[TM] Technologies--is a revolution in engineering and in the way a label and packaging press operates. It considers all the possible operations and makes them fully digitally checked, adjusted and controlled.
* The minimum possible waste--10 meters--in the production of labels and packaging
* The most consistent printing and converting quality digitally controlled and adjusted at any speed
* The lowest cost per job using analog plates--half of the print and flexible die plate cost for most jobs
* User-friendly operation not requiring highly skilled operators because digital automation[TM] performs most of set-up and running operations
* Consistency in quality and performance between operators as all operations are "digital" and repeatable
* Comparable costs with digital printing over 300/400 linear meters of printing and die-cutting
* Comparable flexibility with digital printing: one minute for a full job change, printing + die-cutting.
BOBST FIRENZE PARTNER OF REVO DIGITAL FLEXO REVOLUTION PROJECT
REVO Digital Flexo Revolution is a Project Team of 8 leading companies of the Labels and Packaging Industry (Flint Group, Esko, DuPont, Apex, Bobst Firenze, UPM Raflatac, Adare e AVT) that cooperate to provide customers an "off-the-shelf" solution to converters, with a defined protocol of consumables, software and hardware technologies.
BOBST FIRENZE PRODUCT LINES
The wide range of products offered by Bobst Firenze is composed of many press lines, which are easy fitting to all the production needs of self-adhesive and packaging printers.
* MX--Top Label Quality, Superb Reliability
* M1--The Ultimate Press for Label Converters
* M3--The Perfect Press To Reduce Speed Change Effects During Production
* M4--Digital Flexibility for Labels and Packaging
* M5--The New "Digital" Revolution for unlimited Substrates Types
* M6--In Line UV Fexo Digital Flexibility and Total Food Safety
* M7--In Line UV Fexo Digital Flexibility and Total Food Safety
* M9--Exclusive Quality for Multi-Process, "dream" Carton Boxes