Board seeks nominations for appointments to Consumer Advisory Council.
The Council advises the Board on the exercise of its responsibilities under various consumer financial services laws and on other matters on which the Board seeks advice. The group meets in Washington, D.C., three times a year.
Nominations should include a r6sum6 and the following information about nominees:
* complete name, title, address, telephone, e-mail address, and fax numbers;
* organization's name, brief description of organization, address, telephone, and fax numbers;
* past and present positions;
* knowledge, interests, or experience related to community reinvestment, consumer protection regulations, consumer credit, or other consumer financial services; and
* positions held in community and banking associations, councils, and boards.
Nominations should also include the complete name, organization name, title, address, telephone, e-mail address, and fax numbers for the nominator.
Letters of nomination with complete information, including a r6sum6 for each nominee, were to be received by August 27, 2004, and nominations received after that date may not be considered.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Federal Reserve Bulletin|
|Date:||Jun 22, 2004|
|Previous Article:||Announcement of meeting of the Consumer Advisory Council.|
|Next Article:||Enforcement actions.|