Biology and medicine.
The journal of "Biology and Medicine" is a peer-reviewed scientific journal backed by OMICS Group, publishing around 300 Open Access Journals. "Biology and Medicine" led by a crew of eminent scientists and outstanding researches on its 'editorial board' working in different field of biology and medicine. Each volume of the journal includes articles containing thematic material covering the recent advances with relevance to different branches of biology and medicine. The authors will pinpoint the target and the importance of their study in the very beginning of their manuscript in Abstract / Summary part which provides good support and orientation to the readers. The journal is aimed to disseminate the research findings globally with the hope of bringing scientific community together to help uncover natural phenomena. The research papers, review articles and communications surely contribute to current knowledge and future prospects. The flexibility to publish different scientific data including case reports in the journal are basically aimed to accommodate high quality papers on a variety of topics to create new openings for future work. Besides researchers it is hoped that the scientific benefits would trickle down to play a role in scientific pursuit as well as in public awareness. To meet such targets the journal of "Biology and Medicine" is available online and indexed in Google scholar, Ebsco, Proquest, Directory of Open Access Journals, CAS, and Scopus.
The journal is open for: research communications, case reports, full length papers, review articles and notes to the editor, covering all major fields of biology and medicine. The journal is published monthly (12 issues per year) covering different fields such as: molecular biology, both animal or human disease states, metabolic disorders, genetics, pharmacology, toxicology, pathology, immunology, epidemiology, microbiology, biochemistry, biotechnology, nanotechnology, Pharmaceutical/Herbal drug products, trends in assay methods, environmental sciences, agriculture, biodiversity, and other new issues in the related fields. The journal also appreciates research papers on in vitro and in vivo studies, new assay techniques in biological fluids, biomarkers, drug metabolism, drug response, cellular mechanisms, and molecular medicine.
One of the major goals of the journal is to serve as a global scientific medium which can bring different researchers working in closely related fields of interest, closer to exchange ideas and promote joint research projects which will facilitate and ultimately contribute to elevate the human standards of life. Generally, short lectures and scientific reports presented in science conferences are given a place in the journal with full details; however, such research papers are subject to the remarks and approval of the editorial board.
The titles of some of recently received or published interesting research papers in "Biology and Medicine" are as follows which indicate the wide spectrum of topics covered by the journal:
* The relationship between water and salivary fluoride levels among children living in areas with different naturally occurring water fluoride levels
* Association of EGFR gene polymorphism in head and neck cancer patients with tobacco and alcohol consuming habit
* Biomarkers for disease states, prospects and challenges
* Antiproliferative effect of different plant extracts
* Effect of mango leaf extract on some reproductive functions * A comparative study of sputum induction in suspected pulmonary tuberculosis
* Kaff-e-Maryum extract: Evaluation of anti-gastric ulcer activity and toxicity
* Effect of Anestatica hierochuntica extract on biochemical and hematological changes induced by anti-cancer drug cyclophosphamide in experimental animal models
* Effect of storage conditions on the stability of Cat's claw capsules
* Scorpion sting cases reported in the central region MOH hospitals
The pre-submission inquiries are appreciated by the journal "Biology and Medicine" where the editorial staff can comment on the suitability of a manuscript for the journal.
The high quality research papers are awaited and the authors are requested to prepare their manuscripts following the style of "Biology and Medicine" journal and submit at:
The Editorial Desk
(Professor AH Shah)
* Corresponding author: Dr. Arif H Shah, Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences and Well-being, Akamai University, Hilo, Hawaii, USA, Tel: 0092-3355-612420; E-mail: email@example.com
Received December 03, 2013; Accepted December 11, 2013; Published January 15, 2014
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Author:||Shah, Arif H.|
|Publication:||Biology and Medicine|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Assessment of the risk of osteosarcoma recurrence in canine long bone replants.|
|Next Article:||Bright future with Nematicidal Phytochemicals.|